Your Life in Rhythm Business Workshop
Thursday, July 30, 2009
8:00 AM – Registration
8:30 AM – 12:00 Noon – Workshop
12:00 – Lunch with Q&A
Bruce Miller, nationally recognized speaker and author, gives you a new way to live with less stress and more fulfillment. In one day you will gain a new paradigm for how to manage your life. Your Life in Rhythm offers a step beyond Covey’s seven habits. The principles and tools you learn will help you in both your business and personal life.
Limited space is available, so please register today!
Learn how to live full out without burning out!
- Release the unnecessary burden of trying to live a balanced life
- Grasp the Rhythm paradigm, a better way to live than “balance”
- Understand the primary two kinds of life rhythms: chronos and kairos
- Identify in the stages and seasons in your life and why this makes a difference.
- Discover how to pace yourself in life
- Grasp the concept of oscillation between intensity and renewal
- Learn how to use the innovative Rhythm Solutions Process to solve persistent struggles with finding enough time and energy for everything.
- Gain the ability to apply the six rhythm strategies in your life and how to help others in their lives.
Managers help your employees:
- Decrease stress in the workplace
- Decrease tiredness, lack of energy and punch
- Increase fulfillment in their job
- Increase energy to crucial projects
- Increase effectiveness not just efficiency
- Move beyond time management
Miller will help you complete a Rhythm Solution Process worksheet for your most challenging life management issue. You will walk away with tangible tools and fresh perspective on how to live a more peaceful and fulfilled life.
You will walk away with:
- A new way to understand how life works
- Six powerful strategies for a better life
- An understanding of what time it is in your life including a description of your personal life stage and seasons.
- A Rhythm Solution Process worksheet in which you have figured out how to address your most troublesome and difficult life management issues.
- A sense of freedom from burdens
- A sense of confidence and hope of how to live a peace and joy-filled life